Dengarry Professional Services Ltd.
Join the team!
Dengarry has exciting career opportunities for those interested in a healthy, active, team approach work environment. Our services provide adults with developmental disabilities the opportunity to grow and achieve a fulfilling life within their community and environmental setting. If you are a person with an interest in this type of career and have the qualifications and experience, we have the opportunity for you!
Since 1987, Dengarry has provided a multitude of support and services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Contact us to join our team and enjoy:
- Competitive wage.
- Internal Training opportunities including:
- Mandt Training (non-violent crisis intervention)
- Open Future Learning (online training and learning modules)
- Dengarry/WorkSafe BC Health and Safety Training
- Customized Employment Training (if successful in attaining a vocational counselor position)
- Various external training opportunities (FASD, Autism, Trauma Informed Practice, etc.)
- Benefit package for Regular Employees holding positions 20 hours or more.
- Pension (MPP)
- Medical (MSP)
- Extended Health
- Life Insurance
- Advanced Opportunities
In advance, we would like to thank all those that express interest and apply. Due to the large volume of applications received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.